How often do you think about your individuality and what sets you apart? Do you excel in art, music, golf, writing? I bet you can tell your loved ones and friends what their talents are in an instant’s notice.
It’s time to think about what your talents are, and we call that your “Talent Stack!”
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
Lana and JoJami continue their bi-weekly conversation about the benefits of journaling. Women spend their lives focused on caring for others. It is time to give ourselves the self-care and self-love we all need to flourish and propel forward as we continue to navigate the ups and downs of life.
- Spending as little as 5-10 minutes a day to take time for gratitude and self-awareness can change how you look at your entire day!
- Having a clear vision of who you are and what you are good at, will help bring confidence and direction to manifest the RIGHT action in your life.
- Your thoughts and desires will take shape and become action as you project and bring them into the forefront of your consciousness.
- This is when manifestation can happen!
- Remember you can be the manifester of good or negative. You are your thoughts, so taking the time to take a “pause” each day will not only help with stress but bring joy and peace to your daily life.
Energy flows where attention goes…
This week’s roadblock and roadblock solution:
JoJami confesses she is easily distracted and sometimes gets off course. Find out the tips Lana suggests to hold JoJami to task!
- Go for a walk! Get out in nature or just loop around your neighborhood. Fresh air outdoors will clear your head and put a bounce in your step.
- Acupuncture can be a game changer for some. *Be sure to tune into next week’s show as we delve deep into acupuncture on why and how it works with wellness expert and Acupuncturist Angela Sinnett.
Don’t forget the Power of the Pen, ladies, it’s your story write it down!
Ready to get started manifesting your dreams and desires? Check out the My Roadmap Journal!
Bonus: Click to receive your FREE tips sheet, 7 Tips to Journaling Your Best Life!
Shout out to our fabulous listener, Letisha Svitenko, for these beautiful words:
“If I were to manifest one of my desires I would celebrate by reaching out to others to share the gift of fulfillment with them. I would also hope I could be an inspiration to another woman to plunge forward and embrace her own desires and goals.”
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts to listen now, or download for later, so you never miss a show!