Ladies Roadmap is here to encourage all of you to stop and take a quick pause to reflect on the past year. It is easy to forget and not take note of all your accomplishments. You may surprise yourself! Of course, there are disappointments along the way but look back on how you persevered and got through them. The difficult times just make the good times that much sweeter. So grab a friend or mate and reflect on the past year to not only celebrate the highlights and milestones but also gather your thoughts and goals for 2019.
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
A new year is a fresh start and renewal!
Here are a few things to think about:
- What were your top 5 moments of the year?
- What are you really glad is in your rearview mirror?
- How are you different today than you were 365 days ago?
- What is 1 thing you learned this year that changed your perspective on something?
- Who are the people that came through for you this year?
- What is 1 big challenge you overcame which you can see now supported growth?
- Any old beliefs you let go of this year?
Now you can officially let go of 2018 and have closure on it.
You are ready to start the new year!
If you want or need some extra support… check out our Ladies Roadmap Journal. This is more than a journal, it’s a workbook that prompts you to think deeply about your upcoming year.
Don’t forget the Power of the Pen, ladies, it’s your story write it down!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Maria Shriver: I’ve Been Thinking..
- Maria Shriver: Sunday Paper
- Our Ladies Roadmap article in the Sunday Paper
Ready to get started manifesting your dreams and desires? Check out the My Roadmap Journal!
Bonus: Click to receive your FREE tips sheet, 7 Tips to Journaling Your Best Life!
Adore Your Wardrobe! If you have been thinking you need some fresh inspiration these days to spice up your wardrobe…You’re not alone!
New class starting in Jan! Get on the waitlist now! Click here.