It takes a lot of courage to step out of your comfort zone and give up a successful career to try something new, however, if the universe smacks you down hard enough it can force your hand. Amy Mewborn had to reevaluate her life at an early age. She shares her story and why she left a successful 20 + year career in finance to start her first business.
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
Amy was inspired by her experience to write a best selling book, The Great Escape: The Successful Woman’s Guide to Escaping the 9 to 5. She is also a host of the podcast, Turning Lemons into Lemonade.
Reinvention and pivoting are what Ladies Roadmap is ALL about! Amy is an inspiration and a bright spirit with a lot to say. Listen to how she has turned her very own lemons into lemonade!
We talk about:
- How staying in your “dream job” can turn into a stressful job.
- How to stay accountable for a large goal so it will actually get done.
- The danger of believing you need more than you do.
- How looking at your failures can help you rebuild yourself to into something better.
- How journaling can calm an active brain.
- Recognizing and taking negativity out of daily life.
Find Amy on her socials!
- Twitter: twitter.com/amymewborn
- Facebook: facebook.com/amymewbornfans
- Instagram: instagram.com/amymewborn
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/amymewborn
Follow her podcast and find all kinds of free business growth resources at:
Ready to get started manifesting your dreams and desires? Check out the My Roadmap Journal!
Bonus: Click to receive your FREE tips sheet, 7 Tips to Journaling Your Best Life!
Get Your Free Tip Sheet
7 Tips to Start Journaling
Your Best Life
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts so you never miss a show!