Robin Richter is the President of Wearable Imaging Inc., a branding company and author of the #1 bestseller, “The Golf Course Millionaire” How to turn Relationships into big Business Through Golf. Robin’s dream of writing this book is the perfect example of a successful and fulfilling Side Hustle.
You will hear how Robin continues to grow her already successful business, and life, through her networking on the golf course.
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
Robin got her start as a golfer at 9 years old. It was not the norm to see a young girl on the golf course back when she was growing up so was quite the anomaly as the other men on the course watched her play. She shares about her time in the Women’s PGA and the difficult decision to change her career path. She went from professional golf to selling makeup at Lancome and soon rose to the top in her division. Robin speaks candidly about how she dealt with her life-changing experience as a #metoo survivor back when no one talked about it.
We talk together about how she found mentors and coaches to be a huge factor of her growth and how you can benefit from the social and business networking of golf even if you are not a golfer.
On this episode you will learn:
- How to get an idea or project over the finish line
- How to use golf as a fun way to network and connect with clients
- Even if you don’t play golf, you can still use golf to network..find out how
- Importance of exposing our young people to the game
- Robin won a “walk on” role on a popular tv show and turned that experience into a long term client
Mentioned in this show:
- The GOLF COURSE MILLIONAIRE
- How to Turn Relationships into Big Business Through Golf
- Business coach: https://www.allisonmaslanlive.com
Ready to get started manifesting your dreams and desires? Check out the My Roadmap Journal!
Bonus: Click to receive your FREE tips sheet, 7 Tips to Journaling Your Best Life!
Never Miss an Episode!
Head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts and listen to this episode of Ladies Roadmap now (or download for later) and don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!