Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
We are reaching out today to let you know we are concerned for you and thinking of ways to be helpful. As a community of strong midlife women, we need to come together and talk about specific challenges and issues.
You will hear today:
- You or your partner ARE one of the older baby boomers who need to quarantine.
- Grandchildren being born during Coronavirus.
- Fears for our children and grandchildren.
- How to identify and move through your fears and worries.
- How journaling and documenting this historical Coronavirus event can help.
- Ways to stay active and productive while staying home.
Don't Miss Out!
Join our FREE Ladies Roadmap Facebook Group! This is where the magic happens! We discuss how to get started Journaling and more! You will have free access to both JoJami and Lana every week to answer your questions or just say “Hi!”
We are part of the Fashion Flash Influencer community of women over 40 who share beauty and fashion tips! Check out this week’s tips, here!
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts so you never miss a show!