Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
“Sure, everyone looks at a beautiful girl but they can’t take their eyes off a confident woman who radiates joy and health and that’s available to you at any age.”
These words were spoken by today’s guest, Debra Atkinson, Fitness coach, and host of Flipping 50 TV and the Flipping 50 podcast. Hopefully, all of you have been exercising at home while the gyms and studios were closed.
We thought it would be the perfect time to bring a wellness and fitness expert on the show. However, we did not just choose any coach we know the importance of SMART fitness for women 50 and over. Debra has helped over 150,000 women flip their second half of life with vitality and energy we all want. She has over 36 years of fitness experience and is also the bestselling author of You Still Got it Girl The After 50 Fitness Formula for Women and other books and is a frequent TedX presenter.
You will hear:
- How exercise helps sleep
- More ways to help alleviate stress
- How to balance exercise and diet effectively so you don’t stress your body
- Hormone changes we might go through and how to exercise while going through them
- The importance of exercising differently as we age (most of us default to old ways vs the better way for where we are now)
- Find out why “muscle is the organ of longevity”…
- Is there a sweet spot for the amount of weight we should use when strength training?
- Immune boosting activities
Insta:@Flipping 50 TV
Website: Flipping 50
Podcast: Flipping 50
Don't Miss Out!
Join our FREE Ladies Roadmap Facebook Group! This is where the magic happens! We discuss how to get started Journaling and more! You will have free access to both JoJami and Lana every week to answer your questions or just say “Hi!”
We are part of the Fashion Flash Influencer community of women over 40 who share beauty and fashion tips! Check out this week’s tips, here!
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts so you never miss a show!