Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
You may be hearing a lot about Cannabis or CBD these days, and wondering can this help or benefit me? Today we have Dr. Melanie Bone, a Board Certified OBGYN for over 30 years. She is a cancer survivor, a mother of 5, a public speaker, and a women’s health advocate. Dr. Bone’s practice focuses on the intersection of cannabis and women’s healthcare. She shares with us her holistic mindset and how she also combines hormone therapies and other herbal remedies along with traditional medicine. This episode is super informative on so many levels.
You will hear:
- What a Canabanoid is and how it works with the body.
- Common misconceptions about CBD.
- How Cannabis can help women and men with hormonal issues.
- Who IS a good candidate for Cannabis therapy.
- Why Cannabinoids help with pain and inflammation in the body.
- Why and how Dr. Bone began working with Cannabis in her practice.
- Why Cannabis is often used with cancer patients.
- Benefits found with the elderly and Cannabis use.
Dr. Melanie Bone Dr. Bone’s Questionnaire is on her website.
Don't Miss Out!
Join our FREE Ladies Roadmap Facebook Group! This is where the magic happens! We discuss how to get started Journaling and more! You will have free access to both JoJami and Lana every week to answer your questions or just say “Hi!”
We are part of the Fashion Flash Influencer community of women over 40 who share beauty and fashion tips! Check out this week’s tips, here!
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Sign up for our weekly newsletter and subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts so you never miss a show!