Dr. Kathy Gruver, Ph.D, is a motivational speaker who specializes in stress reduction, communication, practical presence and more. Kathy helped develop a stress reduction program for the US military and has studied mind/body medicine at Harvard University. She is an award-winning author of 7 books, health practitioner, and TEDx speaker, and was the host of a national TV series, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet.
Kathy has a list of extra curricular activities that would make the most avid adventure seeker envious. She scuba dives, swims with sharks, rope courses, bungee jumps and flying trapeze. Her mantra is “Go For It!”
“You can stand on the train track but you don’t have to get on every train that goes by, you wait for the one you bought the ticket for.”
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
- Kathy is a self-proclaimed Type A personality and we discuss how she teaches others through her practice to change your focus and manage stress and think about change. It is the one thing we can always expect even though we dislike it.
- How one of Kathy’s mantras, “Go from a Worrier to a Warrior”, helps people to see there is no sense in suffering twice by worrying about something before it happens.
- Learn about the science of our brain and affirmations or thoughts.
- We discuss how Kathy stays so productive and how her system works for her.
- Kathy’s secret for reinvention.
Get on the Bus with Us!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts to listen now, or download for later, so you never miss a show!