Today we are continuing our conversation about journaling and all its inherent benefits.
What happened to all those dreams you put aside because everything and everyone else’s priorities took precedence? When was the last time you revisited the dreams you used to think possible? We think they are still possible… only FIRST you need to ignite those thoughts and bring them back to the forefront of your mind. You certainly don’t have a chance of creating your desires if you don’t even remember what some of them are.
Listen to the Show
In this Episode...
Lana and JoJami are in the process of clarifying their goals and ambitions for Ladies Roadmap in the New Year and are super excited to be comparing their journaling to align the vision and turn dreams into reality.
- Journaling your dreams sparks your imagination
- Your desires don’t all have to be big
- How knowing your talents can help ignite and facilitate your dreams
- How many of us think we don’t have time to do a lot of our desires
- How do you spend your free time
- Make adjustments so you make space and time for other desires
- Big Hairy Dreams!
- JoJami’s Most Unusual Moment and Lana’s uncomfortable Roadblock this week.
- Make a list and think about how you are spending your free time.
- What are you going to put in that space, now?
Don’t forget the Power of the Pen, ladies, it’s your story write it down!
Ready to get started manifesting your dreams and desires? Check out the My Roadmap Journal!
Never Miss an Episode!
Want to stay up to date with the latest episodes from Ladies Roadmap? Subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts to listen now, or download for later, so you never miss a show!